We offer complete personalized midwifery maternity care for women throughout their childbearing years; pre-conception/fertility, prenatal, birth, postpartum, lactation, & gyn.
Phone Consults with Lorri
- Maternity care
- Herbal remedies
- Second opinions
- VBAC questions
- Breech questions
- Miscarriage questions
- Free for our maternity clients!
- All others please use this link. Thank you!
- Pre-conception counseling
- Nutritional analysis and easy suggestions for healthier diet
- Food allergy testing, and other labs
- Annual women's health and gyn exam
- Herbal and nutritional supplements recommended for optimal fertility health
- Hormone monitoring for fertility
- Complete prenatal care, at or above ACOG's OB/GYN standards
- Most appointments are a full hour long
- Appointments every 4 weeks to 28 weeks gestation
- Appointments every 2 weeks from 28 weeks to 34 weeks
- Appointments every week from 35 weeks to birth
- Prenatal and general health labwork drawn in our office or your home
- Non-diagnostic ultrasounds in our office or your home
- Referrals to specialists as indicated or desired.
- Customized birth kits available online to make your preparations easy
- Homebirth, usually with one or two well-trained student midwives to assist
- Waterbirth, including free birth tub rental & free delivery to your home
- VBAC and planned Breech delivery for low-risk clients
- We bring a complete kit of equipment & meds to insure the safety of you and your baby
- Portable ultrasound for detecting or ruling out labor complications
- We file your baby's birth certificate application, and Social Security if you want it.
- Home visits up to 2 weeks for you and your newborn so you can stay home longer
- Well-baby care; exams, PKU & Pulse O2 screens, and weight checks for first 6-8 weeks
- Lactation consulting to facilitate breastfeeding, for as long as you need help
- Regular visits or office appointments through your 6-8 week checkup
- Diaphragm fittings, safe and effective non-latex wide-seal diaphragms for birth control
- Other contraception options (with Rebekah)
- Initial consultation visit (no out-of-pocket fee if there are no further appointments)
- Gentle first gyn exams for teens, with explanations of all procedures
- Womens health gyn & physical exams, including Paps, STD tests & other labs
- Miscarriage management that is gentle and empathetic, and tools to avoid repeat miscarriages
- Direct telephone access to your midwife as needed
- Nutritional analysis & diet counseling, recommendations for supplements
- Hand-prepared herbal remedies & family-safe homeopathic remedies
- Childbirth education during prenatal visits, or online for Home or Hospital
- Lending library & a variety of educational materials
- Birth services are covered for reimbursement by most insurances, but you have other options
- Professional medical billing service is used for all insurance clients
- Please read our Fees page, and note the limitations on what insurance will pay
- For your convenience we accept personal checks, Square, and credit cards here.
Professional Quality Health and Maternity Care Products
• Midwifery Charts • Herbal Tinctures • Essential Oils • Colloidal Silver • Birth Kits •
This is where you will find tinctures like Fertility, Immune Boost, Miscarriage, Nausea, Pre-Gest, and Stress,
and pure essential oils like PainLess, Candida Killer VII, and Thieves 2020.